[at-l] Re: SoRuck??

> rcli4@comcast.net wrote:
> And some confessions after 3 years  I'll send you your sock :>))
> Clyde

>  >And I miss you all already. Movies, food friends, retold
> > lies, lotta laughs - does it get any better than that?

Oh, you can't just slide that one by...

What Clyde is trying to say, (I  feel sure), is that's he's DEEPLY SORRY
(am I wording this right?) and incredibly contrite  for BLAMING ME on
Bromley Mountain back in '02 on The Long Trail for losing one of his
socks  in the confusion of packing up.

The icing on THAT cupcake was his confession last weekend, that it turns
out it was really MY sock he'd picked up and thought was his...

it was MY DAMN SOCK he was p#ssed off about!

So I'm going to have to put that in the book that last weekend
Nina/Waterfall agreed to edit, that Tin Man offered to help distribute,
that Clyde has been pestering me about and that Ready offered to review.
So, to put the pressure on myself, somewhat like Clyde did with his
video declaration of his '06 SOBO, the goal is to have it ready for the
Gathering in October.
And I have no idea how to do that. But, one foot in front of the other,
right?