[at-l] VA hike

Thanks for all of the good advice on shuttles, etc.!  I think I'm going to
hop on the AT at 220 (this is close to McAfee's Knob, no?) and then go
north.  I've arranged for a tentative ride with an friend's unsuspecting
family member but if that falls through, I'll give you a shout out for
any/all shuttle info you can give me.  I definitely won't have a car to
worry about (I'm a New York city gal--we don't use those things!) and I
think I'll be taking a bus to and from Roanoke (I checked and Greyhound
doesn't really serve any places too convenient in a few days walk in either
direction).