[at-l] soruck

Well I sure hated to miss the SoRuck.

    Turtles schedule changed and she had to work Friday and Saturday
night. Besides I am still in recovery mode from my recent hike. Rest was
much better for me instead of a long drive a fun weekend. I am putting
my lost weight back on and regaining my strength. Working those ten hour
days hasn't helped a whole lot. I feel ready to start hitting the Gym
again. I probably shouldn't have  pushed myself  so hard on my hike. But
I sure did enjoy racing myself. And consuming mass quantities. Got to
find more calories.

chase