[at-l] MT Rogers NRA

Hi everyone,
I am semi new to the list so let me intoduce my self. I am a
student/Bar Manager in Chapel Hill, NC. I am preparing for a two month
section hike this summer starting at Springer. I am looking at doing a
test run at Mt Rogers for Spring Break (March 13th- 18th). I have a lot
of new equipment I wanna test. Id like to possibly do the Pine Mountain
Loop of the AT. Anyone done this loop. How is it? Its been awhile since
Ive been to MT Rogers so I need some pointers in the area.
Thanks,
Lowspark