[at-l] Friday Night Dinner Begging

As you all can see from Tin Man's message and other messages, we had a
little problem with dinner Friday night.
The problem being that there was no planning done and I wasn't told until
three o'clock this afternoon.

I cannot get there until between 7-8, so dinner we may have a dinner that is
a little later on Friday night,.
I hope that everyone will bear with us. I was caught unaware. Completely

Since Tin Man has gotten that part, and I have begged Mrs. Tin Man to help
Marsha to start the cooking until I can get there...I will volunteer the
garlic bread. I will bring six loaves of Garlic Bread for everyone. That
will cook fast in the oven.

If you can help:
I need ppl for salad and salad dressing.
I need plates in case the other plates are not there yet. If someone that is
bringing plates will be there by then please email me.
Utensils will be needed unless the ppl that are bringing utensils will be
there by then.

That should do it. Please bear with us as we are pulling this together at
the last minute.
There will be a dinner if I have to wade across the Potomac to make it. Or
is that the Nantahala?
I'm reading 1776 so I am feeling all George Washingtony.

I will be checking my email all night and every little bit of help will be
appreciated.
We will have a dinner..it may be late...but it will happen.

Dawg