[at-l] [Fwd: Marsha here]

Forwarded from Marsha:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Marsha here
Date: 	Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:36:35 -0500
From: 	Marsha <atrailhiker@adelphia.net>
To: 	Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net>, Gadog430
<gadog430@charter.net>

Greenbriar-
I see that you were the last one to post to the at-l.  I have an
important message to post the at-l and I have sent it twice and it won't
post. Sometimes this happens to me.  Someone cannot make it to the So
Ruck tomorrow night and they are bringing ALL OF THE FOOD.  Dawg asked
me to post the following message because she is at work and can't post
anything. Would you kindly cut-n-paste the following and message and
send it to the at-l ????  Thank you so much !!!!
Marsha
atrailhiker@adelphia.net

*SO RUCK IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE

*
New plans have to be made for Friday dinner at the SORuck.

I spoke to Dawg just moments ago - she's at work and cannot repspond
to this until later but she asked me to immediately post this message
due to time:

The SORuck is need of ALL groceries for Friday night dinner--a typical
pasta dinner for approximately 40 people:

6 (?) boxes of spaghetti
sauce with and without meat
loaves of bread (garlic, etc)
Salad fixins