[at-l] SoRuck: Cabin D opening and last minute needs...

That's the quiet one.  Haha.

Frank and Paula aren't going to be able to make it.   They had a room with a
double bed and another single ruckster in the loft.

I know most people here have probably already made arrangements but if anyone
wants it, it's $64 for Friday and Saturday night.   1st come, 1st serve.

Also, Frank was my sound guy.  We're going to need a "boom box" that can be
plugged into a DVD, VCR and/or laptop.  I think that's two different size
plugs.

Can anyone bring something along these lines and let us use it for the
weekeend if need be?

Thanks,

Sly