[at-l] OT-How many pixels

>> Actually, Windows, and IE in Mac OSX, show up at 96 dpi.
>
> The file format, not the screen, and its the file that would get dumped.
>
> -k-

Then, in that case, I should let you know that the dpi of those graphics
files is settable inside the program that creates them. The beginning
default dpi of most graphics apps is 72, but you can change it in your
prefs. I use 300 for print, 96 for screen.

I'm probably still not getting what you mean, am I?

:-)
Frank, too geeked to get it sometimes...