[at-l] Trouble getting to Springer

The best way to get from the Atlanta Airport to Amicalola or Springer
or anywhere in Georgia:

www.hikerhostel.com

Josh and Leigh will ask you take the MARTA commuter train from the
airport terminal to the North Springs station and they will pick you up
there...

My shuttling is going to be very limited due to my employment and my
vehicle.  I no longer have the passenger van.  I have a
teeny-tiny-itty-bitty Ford Ranger pickup.  I am actually saving money -
payments on this vehicle are cheaper than gas for the van...

Pittsburgh

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com