[at-l] Trouble getting to Springer

Good morning,

My plans are pretty solid but I've run into a snag.

 I'm starting my hike on March 1, and
 my original travel plans have fallen through.

 I'm now flying alone into Atlanta from Portland, ME on February 28th. I have a reservation for two at the Lodge at Amacalola Falls on the 28th and plan to start the trail after breakfast the next morning. I was originally traveling with my partner but the one of us who is still gainfully employed had a scheduling conflict. I now need a way to get from the airport to the park.

 Any advice?
 Any one coming in that same day want to share a ride?
 Split the price of a cab or rental car and share a room at the lodge?
 Are there shuttles or drivers who pick up hopeful thru-hikers?

 Thanks for any tips,
 boulder

boulder

trailjournals.com/boulder