[at-l] SO RUCK Items to Bring

Hi Everyone. I have had several questions on whether or not to bring
something.

Here is what I would like to suggest...if you have something that you think will
help, please put it in your car and bring it. It will be better to have too much than to
have not enough. We may have four crock pots too many, but that is better
than four too few. All will be put to good use or will be a great idea that
just wasn't needed this one time.

I think the idea about the plug coolers it GREAT!!! We always have the
option to plug them into a car. I have plugs in my car for these types of
things. But then if it is twenty outside, we can save the plug in and just
place them outside. Last year we were fortunate enough to have it cold so it
wouldn't melt ice. We stuck it in the shade. This year we may not be so lucky.
You never can tell. Yesterday it was 60 degrees. Tomorrow it is supposed to
be twenty.

If you have something you think might help...please bring it. It will be
muchly appreciated. Even if not utilized.

Thanks to all of you for your help. I am going to access the bringings over
the weekend and then I will post one final time on Monday on both lists what
may be needed. Keep in mind that ppl will bring things that have not signed for.
We will have enough food.

Dawg