[at-l] OT - Had to share this one!

Not all off topic...

Numbers 15 and 16 apply to backpackers...

Anyone who's an early riser on the trail gets morning web clearing duty.
I've had many an Arachnoleptic fit and am always very happy to see the first
hiker coming the other way on the trail each morning.

And...  the Beelzebug applies to tents, too.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor