[at-l] Approach Trail to Springer

Of course what you're going to get is opinions... <g>. I hiked the approach
trail and was happy I did. First it is actually a pretty nice section of
trail as I remember. Second it let's you get things in perspective on the
way to Springer. Third is tradition. Fourth is history - that's where the
trail ran before it was shortened from Mt Olgethorpe back in the '50's (if I
remember right). Fifth is it will tell you how good your training program
was and Sixth it will tell you how much too much extra weight you have in
your pack <g>

skeeter