[at-l] Best time to hike

To quote Mr. Thoreau:

..Nature, who is superior to all style and ages, is
now, with pensive

face, composing her poem Autumn, with which no work no
will be to

be compared.
--Thoreau, A WEEK ON THE CONCORD AND MERIMACK RIVERS

I love fall hiking, no matter where I have lived or
hike. THe air is crisp, the weather is still nice.
There are less people, the bugs are away.

What could be better than seeing the colors of fall on
a clear day? With the ridge seemingly to go forever on
the horizon?

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com