[at-l] SoRuck Sunday Breakfast

Hello all...
I am really out of touch these days but I hope that all is well around here.

Just a quick not about the breakfast Sunday AM... in case anyone thought
they might have to go hungry... All is well in hand.  I have several
excellent volunteers for the kitchen that morning... ladies, you get to take
a break as I will fill the kitchen full of my "Boiz"!   .... Do any of you
have a nice frilly apron or two that I might borrow?? note: photo op may
present itself!   There are also a couple of wonderfully generous sponsors
that will be helping out.  The menu will be your basic Sausage Gravy,
Biscuits, scrambled eggs, home fries and a surprise or three.

 I really can't wait to see everyone!

--
Miss Janet
www.missjanetshouse.com