[at-l] NOC update

I've just made my reservations and asked for a status report for the facilities
at NOC for the SoRuck. (Mon 1/2/06 at 12:30 PM)

There are currently 11 spots for Men, 15 spots for Women available in Basecamp.
The folks at NOC also indicated there are a few co-ed spots still open.

This does not include the Cabins, which are being allocated by Sly, and which I
understand is fully occupied.

Call 1-800-232-7238 if you wish to make a reservation. 3 nights in the bunking
area (basecamp) costs $44.94.

ttfn, RockDancer aka Arthur Gaudet