[at-l] SORUCK - Saturday Breakfast

I haven't been following discussions during the holidays, but have
been getting things together for my little part of the SORUCK.

I am guessing that maybe 60-70 will be in attendance for breakfast
Saturday AM, and would like that verified. Having been here since the
first one, this is getting to be a bit busy.

I have a huge bag of Krusty pancake mix, at least 2 quarts of pancake
syrup, and bought about 18 pounds of sausage. I hope someone will be
bringing coffee, juice, milk and such for those who plan to partake
of this tradition. Of course, I have a gallon or so of Blueberry
Patch blueberries for the pancakes. Anyone who doesn't want
blueberries will be out of luck.

The SORUCK is growing beyond recognition of the original, and that
was only an attempt to reduce the pressures and size of the PARUCK. I
think this will be the last year that I sponsor this meal alone, as
it is now more than labor intensive, but has cost a bit more money
than in the past. I hope there will be others to come and share the
labor beginning around 6AM 1/14. I assume the calling of the pigs
will be at 7:30AM, or so.

I am bringing an iron griddle, and hope there will be other electric
griddles to make things work. I hope that there will be ample frying
pans for the sausage. Does NOC provide pots, pans, and utensils?

In two weeks, the 06SORUCK will be over for most of us. Time is
counting down. It is almost as exciting as Christmas!

OrangeBug