[at-l] SORUCK

Much as I would love to be there, unless someone on the list lives in SW
Kentucky and can give me a ride, I am not going to be there. However - know
that these past few weeks have reminded me why i still subscribe to this
list, even though I don't post anything worthwhile ever anymore. I told my
significant other that it takes seven days to form a habit. I don't think he
believed me. I am not sure I believe myself. It only takes one day reading
at-l to remind me that I didnt just have a holiday with no family - I just
had a holiday away from family, and all I had to do to be with them was to
post here.

I love you all. It is simple as that. I even love you, RnR - although we
have not met, and you, Weary, and we met way too briefly at a Ruck.

And if I run into any one of you ever, anywhere, you will be family, whether
I ever met you or not.

It took me til today to figure that out as well as I have. Happy New Year,
all - and Ryan, as always, thank you so very much for making us possible.
That only picture from Trail Days with you in it, I treasure. Always.

Red

p.s.

and Hotdog - since I cannot be there, and I live in a dry county, could u
please forward me a replica of bottles past? lol