[at-l] OT - Slide conversion to digital

 I'm also interested in what folks find out about slide scanners. --RockDancer

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of Rogene Rae Beers
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:54 AM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] OT - Slide conversion to digital

I have hundreds of slides I need to preserve. Many needing color correction.
My current scanner does not have sufficient resolution for this task.

So the basic questions are;

Is there a slide capable scanner with good resolution available for a
low to moderate price?
I'm also looking for  software to color correct the faded slides?
Also is there a good program in a  low to moderate price to edit and
record to DVD?.
Several slide sets have cassette tape narrations to go with them that
should be incorporated in the finished product too.

Rogene