[at-l] Squeaky is comin' in for a landing!

I did the slow download thing and listened to Squeaky's interview on
trailcast and though it was great with two exceptions...

1) He never mentioned Brian Robinson and said he was the 1st to hiked the
Triple Crown in a calender year.  Well, yeah he was the 1st to hike each trail
end-to-end without flipping but.....

2) I know he favors the PCT most of the three and I wont fault him for that
but, he said that trail has (or he saw) the most wildlife.  No way by a large
margin.

It's not even close, I saw, as have most that have hiked the CDT, 1000's of
elk, moose, deer, bear, griz, mnt goat, sheep, marmot, pika, javalina, rabbit,
antelope, horses,  buffalo, beaver, snake, lizard, toad, bird (I'm probably
leaving some out!) on the CDT than the PCT.

The AT has more wildlife than the PCT.  Perhaps he was going to fast to even
notice.

Sly