[at-l] Winter Backpacking

  I am thinking of doing an some backpacking in January,  maybe two nights at the most since my schedule is jam packed....  I was wondering if there is any advice on some gear to bring along with me?

  I'm going to be bringing my Peak1 Cobra tent with a ground cloth,  I bought a thermarest pad to put under my inflatable therma rest, I am using my 15 degree SD sandman sleeping bag.  I have read that if it is going to be really cold that I should have a nalgene bottle full of hot water (sealed tightly) to use to warm up my bag and to get a few of those disposable hand wamers.

  I'm pretty excited about this trip.....

  Russ

Yahoo! Photos