[at-l] Fwd: Squeaky is comin' in for a landing!

In a message dated 12/28/2005 9:56:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carol1944@brmemc.net writes:

> Sometimes, I'm just not proud to be human, if you know what I mean.  What
> an embarrassment some humans are.

I don't know, is there a permit process.... or

Unless there was a note attached or they never heard of Squeaky and that his
parents would be there etc., I don't hold it against them for ripping down the
signs.

Personally, I think it's an awesome achievement, but it's not that special to
be hanging banners in the woods unattended.  Kind of like your food.

Sly