[at-l] http://www.dailyom.com/

In a message dated 12/26/2005 10:22:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wb4pan@mindspring.com writes:
*
*
*
Remember, you are as much a part of nature as are the leaves on a tree
or water bubbling in a brook.
*
*
*

         On my night walk last night I saw a large bobcat in the preserve
that slowly moved into the brush as I approached. When I got up to the spot it
had only moved into the brush about 10 feet. I shined the light on it and it
squinted, but stayed still and interested in what was looking at it. So I shined
the light on my face to show it. When I turned the beam back at the cat it has
the wildest look of attention at the strange sight it had seen. I did this
several times and each time the cat was wide eyed with pupils dialated in keen
interest at this night visitor.

            I slowly walked away...

*