[at-l] New webpage

Tell me about it.  My writing skills are also terrible.  I have spent too many years writing
government reports.  Wish I could take pictures like half thepeople on the list and write
like Jan or Felix.  Oh well, don't expect too many updates as this is a hobby for me.  I do
not know how long the website will be up as we will be moving after Christmas.

Grey Owl

In a message dated 12/25/2005 7:44:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,