[at-l] Cheapest Thruhike

LOL.
I believe you mean, "they might invite you to come to their house and
build a deck, and you START it... "
That said, it's a beautiful deck - the parts that are done - complete
with a gentle surface roll that never fails to remind me of my friends.
;-)

Bldg.PermitStillOpen Shoe
Another Deck Ruck Soon