[at-l] Re: A question....

Quoting Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com>:

> :: Can you fault anyone, GA sheriff or otherwise, for looking for me in
> :: my red strapless number? I think not. (here we go again...)
> ::
> Run. Fast. Far. Away...

Running, fast or otherwise, can't free you from the curiosity within. No
matter how far your running takes you, your wonderings will remain..."How does
he look so good in that red strapless dress?" you'll think. Or, "How does he
look so good in that strapless red dress?" (I have one of each, you see)