[at-l] Voting off the list

Greg Brown <gwbrown1@gmail.com> wrote:
: What do to about "Allan"
: Allan's (a.k.a "Ken Woods) other website, 80below.com, (and redirects
: frankenhost.com, kens.com, etc) contains the same type of language you
: have used here.
:
A lot of us remember Kennyboy Woods from some of the Yahoo AT2004 lists. He
was a self-proclaimed double thruhiker with no summit pics, no hiking
partners that anyone recognized and not many details.

At some point in time, he had a sissy-fit of some sort at Peak-A-Boo (My
little Crystal Lite), and when everyone called him on it, he just erupted
into foul blue flames. When he was told that his language and attitude
wasn't welcome, by LOTS of people, he got worse, went to trailjournals and
pulled a "Richard Pryor doing a Chris Rock imitation". When trailjournals
automatically expurgated his language, he REALLY got upset.Pulled down all
of his journals, left one last message saying that he was gonna swear as
much as he could out on the AT during his 3rd* thru, told us all what small
minds we had, and then promptly disappeared. No one seemed to miss him,
excepth for a few young "me-toos" on the list that removed themselves in a
huff. No one seemed to notice their demise either.

Frank

*As to those thru-hikes. Before he started changing his journals around, I
found an entry on kens.com where he said that he'd never hiked more than two
weeks at a time. Them was some fast thru-hikes! When I asked him about that,
he said, quoting, "Dude, you must be talking about someone else!" It was his
first non-belligerent reply that I'd ever seen. He was gonna leave for his
2004 hike on 04/04/04 at 4:04 AM. Nobody ever saw him out there, or saw a
blue fog from his language. His journals that were promised never showed up
on kens.com, and until "Allan", we never heard from him again!

Why am I so anti-AllanKennyBoy? He's pro-child-abuse. I was an abused child.
My Christian principles are supposed to keep me from wanting to hurt him.
Unfortunately though, I'd like to snatch out his cold heart and feed it to
him while it's still beating. So sue me.