[at-l] Happy Belated Birthday (12/19)

Sorry I missed sending you a greeting on your birthday but please accept
this belated best wishes for the beginning of another year of joy.

Born just before the Winter Solstice you have experienced 39 years of
growing light in the skies just after your birthday.  As you contemplate  your life
and make plans for expeditions in future months let the growing light  between
now and the summer solstice brighten your life and shed light on your  path.

I hope that your birthday celebration was super!

Jack
Skylander