[at-l] gmail

"...if you believe that we still actually receive the protections that
our constitution is supposed to afford us, then I've got some woodland in
Maine to sell you. Oh, wait a minute...

And if you are so naive as to believe that there is a "good guy" political
party, then I believe that I can probably double the price of the afore
mentioned land. There's plenty of room for BadGuys to go around, but they
kill off the good guys before they get out of the local level. In fact,
before they allow them to get re-elected at the local level."

You're right, Nightwalker. The easy thing is to be cynical. That way you have the excuse to do nothing. But there are good people in politics -- even good Senators and U.S. Representatives to Congress. Not perfect, mind you. That is not an attribute of humans. But good, nevertheless. The greatest enemy of political goodness, of course, is voter laziness, and dumbness, but a few good people remain.

Weary