[at-l] gmail

Bob C <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
: " They cancelled that one didn't they? Sometime around '72?"
:
: Yeah. But that was only a Democratic office, by folks who believed so
: strongly in "law and order" that they wanted to expand the death
: penalty. That one obviously doesn't count. Why that incident was so
: trivial that the next President made things right by pardoning the
: person who ordered the break in.
:
: We must keep these things in perspective. Surely, a little breakin
: that sent an Attorney General to prison, has nothing to do with
: popular applause for negating a key provision of our constitution 33
: years later. Besides it's only the bill of rights; not the original
: document.
:
: Weary
:
Weary, if you believe that we still actually receive the protections that
our constitution is supposed to afford us, then I've got some woodland in
Maine to sell you. Oh, wait a minute...

And if you are so naive as to believe that there is a "good guy" political
party, then I believe that I can probably double the price of the afore
mentioned land. There's plenty of room for BadGuys to go around, but they
kill off the good guys before they get out of the local level. In fact,
before they allow them to get re-elected at the local level.