Solar Hot Water heater, Was Re: [at-l] The State of the List Now windpower

Yeah, and "here" it's 57F. I guess it depends on the locality.

FrankeeBoy

rcli4@comcast.net wrote:
:: Soil temperature at 42 inches in Florida is a constant 68 degrees.
:: Don't wanna fight. Got no web site to back it up.  Just been working
:: in Florida dirt for 30 years.  The office building I built 20 years
:: ago that included the Service bay for my trucks used forced air
:: through pipes buried at 42 inches as the only form of AC we used
:: about 90 % of the time.
::
:: Clyde
::
::  Now I understand how it works. The system
::: puts underground pipes around your yard that are filled with either
::: water or anti-freeze fluid. These pipes act as an underground heat
::: exchange system. The earth, at 6 feet depth, is a constant 50* or
::: so.
:: AT-L Mailing List.
::
:: Go here to unsubscribe or change your options:
::