[at-l] SORUCK FOOD

Helloooooo everyone.

I am sorry that I have not replied to emails that I have received since last Wednesday. I live in Greenville, SC and I am right in the middle of what was the ice storm. Our power flickered sometime Wednesday night, came back on, went off for an hour Thursday morning around 7, came back on until 11 that morning and then was gone until yesterday. Then I was out of town this whole weekend. A friend that was feeding our cats called me yesterday to say it was finally back on. A huge relief, but I feel for those that are still in the dark here in Greenville. There are many. It was and still is really bad. Very bad.

I have received many emails in the past few days from various attendees and just wanted to thank everyone for generosity and kindness. I am going to email the updated list to Sly so he can post it on the website.

If there is anything else that someone wants to volunteer for they can drop me an email, but we have had a terrific response and have a ton of food coming to add to the fellowship and friendship.

I look forward to seeing all of you in 3-4 weeks. That is coming so fast. Wow.

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope that you all have a great holiday season.

Dawg