[at-l] Info re my new e-mail address

Sorry for the somewhat impersonal post, but I wanted to pass on to all
ye AT-Lrs info re my new "high speed" e-mail address; we finally took
the plunge and signed up for broadband and, over time, I will probably
migrate more and more to the e-mail address I have there, which is:
clark.wright@cox.net - I will keep using my old local dial up ISP e-mail
address (icw@esisnet.com) for at least a couple of months, but longer
term, the new one will be the best way to reach me.  My office e-mail
address (icw@wardanddavis.com) will not change . . .

I hope everyone has a peaceful, blessed Christmas, and if you love C.S.
Lewis, like I do, you need to see Chronicles of Narnia, which I just saw
-  it is a wonderfully done movie, a moving story, and a reminder to
think about what is important to you and this world at this special time
of the year . . .

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good hike!

Thru-Thinker
[Clark Wright]