[at-l] Photoshop - Please Help

Photoshop Elements is a downgraded version created
specifically for individuals to mess primarily with
their digi photos.  The regular version provides tons
more filters and other fun things to play with.  I
have Photoshop elements and Premier Elements (video
editing) on my computer and like them both.  However,
if you are used to the regular Photoshop version, it
takes a bit to get used to Elements.

Cheers,
Nira