[at-l] gmail

At 10:20 AM 12/15/2005 -0500, Steve Landis wrote:
>...clip...
>You might try Zonealarm http://tinyurl.com/d3sgu I've used it with
>Photoshop with no conflicts - just trying to be helpful.

I used to use Zone Alarm but it had a conflict with my ISP.  With ZA I
frequently couldn't get on-line at all. Between all the variations in
software code and hardware it is sometimes tough to find something that
works well with everything and just when you think you've found it, you
upgrade something and the magic is gone again. :-P