[at-l] Spam Filter Question

Perhaps your 13 year old kid should grow the fuck up?
At some point she's going to realize the only reason the world is paved
with poppies is to produce more opium.

On that note, you should get used to this fact:  Within the next five
years your daughter is going to be in the back of her boyfriends car,
legs spread, screaming something akin to "Oh, God, fuck me harder"

Wake up, daddy. Your kid has heard, written, and spoken the word "fuck"
before.