[at-l] Added a gift

And a right nice gift it is, too...thanks!
-"Camo"

From: Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>

From: rcli4 at comcast.net (rcli4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 23:19:59 2005
Subject: [at-l] thru hiker quiz

(1)  does anyone have Dale America's  02  email address

(2)  When did many sleeps finish the trail
        a. does anyone know how to contact him?
(3) is youngblood 00 coming to the ruck

(4)  is anyone from the class of 2005 coming to the ruck?

(5) do you folks understand how embarrassed I am gonna be if ya don't start sending me the pics I asked ya for and this movie looks like shit? If I didn't ask ya for them I have been able to steal enough from the internet.

(6) Sloetoe, Waterfall, Sheltowee, Dale America, Sly ???????????? :>))

Clyde