[at-l] SORUCK FOOD

I just wanted to send a little update.

We have had most items volunteered for. A HUGE HUGE thanks to everyone that emailed me the last few days to volunteer for items. The response was terrific.

I need volunteers for only two more items:
Ice-Bags for various times during the weekend.
One additional pasta dish for Saturday dinner.

If anyone can sign up for one of those drop me an email.

I look forward to seeing each of you in a few weeks. I know it's going to be a great weekend.

Merry Christmas to all,
Dawg