[at-l] It's a gift...

In a message dated 12/12/2005 11:57:13 PM Central Standard Time,
lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu writes:

But the  best thing happened BEFORE I got home.  Out doing trail work, I
heard  a bird call I'd never heard before and looked up to find a PAIR of
bald  eagles flying over me.  They circled three times, talking to each
other, before moving out of sight.  The call wasn't the usual loud
"screeee" I've heard, but a musical call I wasn't aware they made.
It was, like, TOTALLY COOL!

Hey Earthworm,

Eagles don't make the loud Screee you have heard, that's the call of a Red
Tail Hawk. Our old friends in Hollywood always dub over the Hawk call and make
it appear as if it belongs to the Eagle.

Dee