[at-l] It's a gift...

It's been a good day.  Early Christmas gifts!  I came home to find that
I'd been the high (and only) ebay bidder on an issue of "The Great
Outdoors" (a British magazine) containing an article on the AT.  Got it
for less than a dollar.  The shipping, however, is costing ten times that
much. :-O  Hope the AT Museum appreciates it.  :-))

But the best thing happened BEFORE I got home.  Out doing trail work, I
heard a bird call I'd never heard before and looked up to find a PAIR of
bald eagles flying over me.  They circled three times, talking to each
other, before moving out of sight.  The call wasn't the usual loud
"screeee" I've heard, but a musical call I wasn't aware they made.
It was, like, TOTALLY COOL!

	~~ ThrilledWorm