[at-l] On the how was, too.

> The fact that their chart compares only "emissions" reminds me of those who
> tout electric cars as a "pollution free" solution to big city traffic. All
> the electricity to charge those cars has to be generated somewhere.
> Pollution free for whom? Too many of these comparisons only look at the
> little picture.

Exactly.  This is why I am a biodiesel freak (a freak who is being
forced to move out of the garage.. now I have to build a building for
my reactor.. and heck, if I have to build a building I may as well go
with a bigger reactor!)

Anyways my home heat comes from propane and an electric heat pump,
both of which I don't really like.  I'd prefer to install a fuel oil
heater and fill that with biodiesel as well but the cost of a retrofit
project is too high.

A great book an alternate engergy heating for your home can be found on amazon:
http://tinyurl.com/95hnn

Greg