[at-l] Motocross Track Plans Fuel Debate

Yeah, kind of a ridiculous statement.  I'm wondering what type of "trouble"
she meant.  Drugs and alcohol?  I'd be willing to bet the same kids will
experiment regardless of if they're into motocross.   Which sport they participate
in has nothing to do with it.

Put a motocross track next to the AT (both sides?) and it wont be long before
they're tearing up the trail.   Feigned ignorance is rampart among motocross
and mountain bikers that invade the PCT.

Sly