[at-l] Stove holder

I also just tried making one for a Pepsi can stove and a Wally-world
grease pot. I also will have to tweak it in the next version to get the
height better.

What a great use for leftover flashing! I TOLD my wife we should save
such! SHE said we would never use it and I have too much clutter. Ha!

- Frugalbriar