[at-l] Springer Shuttle

Tin Man asks:

Who is running shuttles now from Neels to Springer? Pittsburgh?  I have
a couple of friends who would like a ride in a week or so.

Pittsburgh responds:

I run shuttles when I can, but I no longer have the big van.  I can
shuttle two smelly hikers with my pickup truck, or three smelly hikers
with Barb's car.  Wilson the trail dog gets to come along too.  Shuttle
times are limited to after work (after 3pm generally) and on days off
(which are Sunday and Monday generally).  I do not shuttle during
Steeler games...

The hiker hostel in Dahlonega runs shuttles - 770-312-7342.

Wes Wesson shuttles out of Suches - 706-747-2671.

Pittsburgh (phone 706-254-2836)