  From: Mark Hudson
  To: at-l
  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 4:15 PM
  Subject: [at-l] Digital camera reccomendations?

  I'm looking for a recommendation for a digital camera in the $250 range.
  This isn't for hiking, it's a gift for my parents, so it needs to take good
  all around pictures but not be overly complicated. They're computer literate
  enough to send e-mail and search the web, I think they'll do fine taking and
  downloading pictures, but my father has always been a film shooter and my
  mother uses strictly a point and shoot camera.
  Any suggestions welcome!

  Thanks! skeeter