From: "Bob C" <ellen@clinic.net>
To: "Carol Donaldson" <carol1944@brmemc.net>; <RoksnRoots@aol.com>;
<at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BULK] Re: [at-l] Th oughts to Ponder on t he AT (or elsewhere)

"...By the way, the man won an undisclosed settlement from Anheuser
Busch and went on CNN telling people that truthfully he really thought Coors
tasted a little better..."

I can't comment on the quality of Coors. Since Coors spends its profits on
right wing, crackpot politics, I've never tried the stuff.

Weary