[at-l] Thoughts to Ponder on the AT (or elsewhere)

The man had the right to do as he pleased, i.e. drink
a Coors.  However, what most people forget is that
exercising your rights sometimes results in
repercussions, in this case, the right to be fired for
not performing to your company's standards of
behavior.

Kent Gardam