35.63% of AT miles covered, roughly..... Re: [at-l] Ruck Thruhikers

> ### That's exactly how I'll die. That's exactly it. Right there.
> With a small "pop" that no one but me will hear, indicating the
> instantaneous bursting of my cardiac muscle into shredded
> remnants. Ahhhh, but it'll be a good way to go......
>
> thoracicparktoe
They may be like the kids I met on the Long Trail.  While Jan and I were talking to the Dad they snuck over and started taking stuff outta his pack and putting it in theirs.  He and I were the last to leave.  When he hoisted his pack you could see pride in his face.
ClydeFrom jbchiker at yahoo.com  Mon Nov 28 18:36:16 2005
From: jbchiker at yahoo.com (N. Fister)
Date: Mon Nov 28 18:41:30 2005
Subject: [at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 31, Issue 30

    Great pictures Paul!  My daughter lives in Phoenix and I try to get out there a couple of times a year to hike in Northern AZ and/or Southern UT.  As you said it is magnificant country - I'd love to abandon Illinois and move out there (someday soon.)
  Nancy

  Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:30:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Magnanti

Subject: [at-l] What I did over Thanksgiving

Another wonderful trip to the canyon country in Utah
over Thanksgiving weekend. It was my fifth in a row.

If you have never been to canyon country, you are
missing something special. Stark, raw beauty. Arguably
the least explored place in the lower 48. As I
mentioned before, doing along trek through canyon
country is on my life
"TO DO " list.

Pics at: http://gallery.backcountry.net/rr05

They are 800x600. If you want a higher res pic, let me
know.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com

jbchiker