35.63% of AT miles covered, roughly..... Re: [at-l] Ruck Thruhikers

Worse than the CPR training, is that somewhere in that stretch of time
they'll start referring to you as "the old man" instead of dad. Shortly
after that, instead of pushing for more miles at the end of the day it'll be
"Ya know Cole, we oughta stop now, we don't want to wear the old man out".
<g>