[at-l] Ruck Thruhikers

Clyde -

I see that I am already on your list below.  I have been section-hiking
(some with you, buddy) since 1996 and have (roughly) 3000 miles
completed (I have hiked many portions of the trail over and over, such
as Georgia, which I am doing again on weekends this fall).  I have
about 450 miles yet to do before I can say that I am a 2000-miler (250
miles in Maine, and pieces of PA through NH).  I'll get-em-done
someday...

Pittsburgh

I need a favor.  I would like a list of  long distance hikers (Say ~
500 miles) that will be attending the Southern Ruck. If they are thru
hikers I would like Name, Trail Name, and year/years they hiked.  I am
trying to make a movie.

The ones I know

Thru Hikers

Sly Year?